St Andrews Angling Club Instituted 1898
Registered Charity SC049534
St Andrews Angling Club is based at Cameron Reservoir,
On the A915 St Andrews to Leven road 4 miles out of St Andrews.
The location of the reservoir is NO 47868 11415.
The Club is celebrating
it's 122nd Season
The reservoir is leased by the Club and we offer fly-only fishing from both bank and boat.
The fishery is regularly
stocked with Brown and Rainbow trout from 1 - 2 lbs although specimens of
6-8lbs are not uncommon.
The Fishing is OPEN and day permits are available.
Please book by text or email.